The purpose of the Performance Excellence development plan is to provide tools that help you increase your productivity and improve your ability to produce results. Designed specifically for Rice employees who desire to take their professional effectiveness to the next level, courses in this plan include:
- Crucial Conversations
- Taking Charge of Change
- The Great Balancing Act: Maintaining a Work/Life Balance
- Personal Accountability and the QBQ
- Accountability That Works
- Time Management for the Time Challenged
- An Introduction to Project Management
- Fundamentals of Business Writing
- Advanced Business Writing
- A Taste of FISH!
Check back to see updates to this list. Refer to Course Descriptions - Performance Excellence for more details about each class, or visit Course Description, Schedule, and Registration Page for schedules and descriptions of learning opportunities that support your commitment to Performance Excellence.
Administrative/Research Excellence ~ Personal Excellence ~ Supervisory/Managerial Excellence