Change the Way You Engage with Work and Life
Research shows mental clutter, or information overload, has significant negative effects on our productivity, relationships, happiness, and overall quality of life. It’s the stuff that keeps us up at night, reduces our focus on what is important, and prohibits us from making progress on what really matters.
- Are you always busy, but rarely productive?
- Do you start your day with good intentions and finish your day further behind?
- Are you letting others (or yourself) down because you can’t follow through on commitments?
If you or others in your organization are falling victim to work overload, modern-workplace chaos, and the overwhelming anxiety that comes from too much (and not enough time), this training is for you. GTD Training uses a common language and system to help individuals, teams, and organizations manage their mind, time, space, stress, and productivity.
Getting Things Done® (GTD®) Training teaches skills to increase focus on the most meaningful work, organize information, prioritize commitments, create mental space for innovation, and achieve stress-free productivity.
- TURN CHAOS INTO CONTROL – Participants learn a system to reduce mental clutter and take control of their thoughts and tasks.
- ALIGN FOCUS AND ACTIONS – Once in control, participants learn practical skills to reduce decision fatigue and focus on next actions.
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVE MOMENTS – These skills applied consistently to the right tasks and projects create more stress-free, productive moments.
- IMPROVE INDIVIDUAL EFFECTIVENESS – Productive moments yield increased reliability, efficiency, and effectiveness in the projects and moments that matter most.
Through hands-on exercises and video examples, Getting Things Done will teach you how to:
- Capture—collect what has your attention
- Clarify—process what it means
- Organize—put it where it belongs
- Reflect & Engage—review frequently and take action