Leadership & Supervisor Development
Individual Coaching for Supervisors
Individual Coaching for Supervisors is available and scheduled based on coach availability. Complete the Request for Coaching form.
Leadership Development Coaching
The Leadership Development Coaching Circle pilots are also a component Careers At Rice and will be facilitated in small groups (6-8 participants) for a longer period of time (8-10 sessions / 90 minutes each). The goals are to:
- provide a space for peer, action-oriented coaching for leadership development;
- acquire knowledge and skills based on Rice’s leadership competencies;
- facilitate peer connections and expand each participant’s network; and
- discuss common leadership challenges and share ideas and real-work examples to address those challenges.
Additional outcomes anticipated include:
- developing awareness pertaining to potential leadership blind spots and / or career limiting behavior;
- increasing accountability for self-development;
- expanding leadership capacity at Rice by offering another component to current leadership development options; and
- building relationships across schools / divisions through peer learning and collaboration.